What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ozone leaks  (Read 2087 times)

mwoebbe

Ozone leaks
« on: May 07, 2015, 02:00:38 am »
I have a Hotspring vista with ozone, the problem is that somtime the ozontube is closed with a sticky thing and when it happens the ozone is leaking out in the engine compartment. I Can see that somme of the tranperannt tubes in the engine compartment is become sticky.

To eliminate the problem i want to replace the ozone generator outside the spa, on a Wall in a wetherresistant box. I must extend the ozone tube to a total length on about 3 meters, the ozone generator will be mount 1,2 meters over the water level so i dont need the check walve.

But the questions is, Will the ozone generator work well with the long tube ?????

Hot Tub Forum

Ozone leaks
« on: May 07, 2015, 02:00:38 am »

Kev B

Re: Ozone leaks
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 10:07:15 am »
 Never seen a reason for moving the Ozone unit outside like that before and not sure what the sticky substance is or what you mean by "Ozone leaking" other than the check valve failed and it is leaking water. On top of that, you would also need to extend the electrical along with the tube. My recommendation is to stay with factory install and replace whatever failed.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Ozone leaks
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 10:07:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42