What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Moving jets around  (Read 3258 times)

Coleman

Moving jets around
« on: April 17, 2015, 02:41:01 am »
I was wondering if you can move the jets to a different part of the tub that are the same size in diameter or are you stuck with the ways the mfg places them, I am looking at the hot spot tempo and the Jacuzzi j-235. I asked the sales person at the Jacuzzi dealership and she didn't know and needed to ask the service guy, I hope that she will know more about the hot tub when I come back for a more detailed inspection inside and out and not have to ask the service guy.
Thanks Coleman

Hot Tub Forum

Moving jets around
« on: April 17, 2015, 02:41:01 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Moving jets around
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 09:59:31 am »
You can on a J-235 but they have to be the same face size.  Probably true on the HS as well.

Quickbeam

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 10:48:13 am »
If being able to move jets around is important to you, you might want to look at Bullfrog tubs.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 11:53:02 am »
you can remove them on both tubs but they are not manufactured to be "consumer friendly" meaning you won't hear a sales guy (when referencing either of those models) selling you on the fact they are easily removable/swappable/etc but again it can be done

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 12:27:23 pm »
you can remove them on both tubs but they are not manufactured to be "consumer friendly" meaning you won't hear a sales guy (when referencing either of those models) selling you on the fact they are easily removable/swappable/etc but again it can be done

Plus 1 on that. 

Coleman

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 06:26:46 pm »
Thanks for the info! I am just trying to get all the leg work done ahead of time. so when i buy a tub i will know alot of the answers and dont have to rely on the dealer trying to make a sale.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 07:12:32 pm »
Almost all brands have jets that can be removed and moved/swapped around. Obviously the size has to match and bullet jets don't move.
Retired

Coleman

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 02:51:40 pm »

Quickbeam, I dont have a Bullfrog dealer close to me 3 hrs away vs 45 min for jacuzzi or hot spot. The 2 i am looking at are in my budget.
 If the dealer says it is easy to do, That person is going to show me how, I do have the skills to change them out Machinist for 25 yrs and have my own metal art/fab shop. I am going to demand alot on the dealer as far as support, pulling the side panels off, water care, jet replacment ect ect. I am not a easy sale I want to know everything about the tub before I buy one.
Thanks for the info!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 02:51:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42