What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Jet Trim Rings  (Read 2643 times)

bobaloo

Hot Springs Jet Trim Rings
« on: March 12, 2015, 08:27:53 am »
I have a 2014 Hot Springs Limelight Glow and the chrome trim rings around the small non-adjustable jets fall off very easily.  I am always finding one or two on one of the seats.  They go back on very easily by inserting and twisting them clockwise a bit.  They just seem to fall off way too easily. 

Anyone else have this problem or can recommend an easy fix?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Jet Trim Rings
« on: March 12, 2015, 08:27:53 am »

d00nut

Re: Hot Springs Jet Trim Rings
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 02:20:08 pm »
If they are the small jets, I know Hot Spring dealers got notified of changes made to the smallest jet.  Customers who had trouble with the rings popping off were entitled to new ones via warranty.  Tell your dealer how many and they should be able to cover that under warranty with new rings.  The new ring has a bigger lip to hold on

H2OTub

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 09:22:11 pm »
d00nut probably has the right answer for you. When I wet tested a 2014 Limelight Flair, four of the small jet rings were off when I got out. I asked the dealer about it, and she said there was a fix for it...didn't go into any further detail about what the fix was though. I haven't had any problems with this happening on the Flair that I have.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 09:22:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42