What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Reflections Hot Tubs  (Read 8635 times)

PAK

Reflections Hot Tubs
« on: July 06, 2004, 03:59:09 pm »
Has anyone ever heard of a manufacturer of Hot Tubs called Reflections?  My wife and I are looking into purchasing from them and have not been able to find and reviews or information on them other then their website.  Any information on this manufacture or experience them would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Hot Tub Forum

Reflections Hot Tubs
« on: July 06, 2004, 03:59:09 pm »

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
Re: Reflections Hot Tubs
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 06:01:18 pm »
Hopefully they build better than they spell:

(all from http://www.inspired-bathrooms.co.uk/acatalog/REFLECTIONS_HOT_TUBS.html)

"REFLECTINS HOT TUB"

"REFLECTIONS HOT TUBS, CONTURCTION"

But at least they are generous:

"REFLECTIONS HOT TUBS, INCLUDE A CONTROL CENTRE
Every REFLECTINS Hot Tub includes a Control Panel."

"REFLECTIONS HOT TUBS, INCLUDE A COVER"

::)

IonHeaven

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 09:22:58 pm »
Are the Reflections Hot Tubs Made by the same company as Vita Spas. If so, I'll be wet testing one along with a Hot Springs tomorrow. Next in line is a Beachcomber 720X. I've already tried out Sundance, Master Spa and Hydropool. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!

Anyone have any advice?

OnMedic

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 08:13:12 am »
Ion,

FYI - My final choices where (In Order). As you know we purchased the Beachcomber 740LE and have absolutely no regrets! My main objetive was to purchase a spound that IMO was well build without all the bells and whistles (gimmiks) at a "Fair" price. That being said, I would pay more for a higher quality tub without the fancy stuff, then a flashy tubs at a lower price, hence Beachcomber. Value is all based upon personal agenda and preception.

1. Beachcomber 730, 740 or 750
2. Vita Nuage
3. Hot Springs Vanguard

Favourable Mention to:
4. Sweetwater Bahia
5. Sundance Optima

« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 08:14:34 am by OnMedic »

IonHeaven

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 12:49:03 pm »
Hi again,
I wet tested a Reflections spa yesterday along side a  Tiger River (hot springs).

As you may remember, I am deciding between a  Beachcomber and a Hotsprings. After testing the Reflection, even though the dealer downplayed it alot in favor of the Tiger River...I really liked it.

Of course its difficult to compare as the Reflection was a larger tub with more jets and so on. It had almost too much power, however after turning the power down and adjusting the individual jets to my preference I really loved additional features such as a leg massage jet on the side of the lounge seat for legs (lounge is reversable to do each leg separately), upper back/shoulder and neck massage was very good (my main objective). Hated all the waterfall stuff but overall I liked the tub and the seating.

What I did'nt like was it was louder than the other spas - both when operating and when in the filtration  cycle. , it was really evident.

The salesman made a very large point of how the Reflection spa is considered an 'entry level' tub, needs to add much more air to get a powerful massage and the Hot Springs has as good a massage without adding air. To me it just seemed the more air you introduce in the jets, the more noise from the jets in the tub.  I sat in both with the air completely turned down and yes, the Hotsprings had more power with one pump than the other with two pumps, but is was a much larger spa. I didn't find this to be a big deal.

He went on about difference in  operating costs and so on, but if I didn't hear the sound of the motor I think it would be one of my top 3 choices. I wish I could hear them both side by side with a Beachcomber to compare the difference becuase this is something I hadn't considered before.  

Hope this helps, let me know if you find out anything. Thanks, IonHeaven

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 12:49:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42