What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic folks- anyone see or experience the Summit XL?  (Read 1994 times)

jms7328

Arctic folks- anyone see or experience the Summit XL?
« on: March 02, 2015, 02:05:08 pm »
Can't find much info online about it. Wondering other then being big whats the plus's/minus's?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Arctic folks- anyone see or experience the Summit XL?
« on: March 02, 2015, 02:05:08 pm »

ralphw

Re: Arctic folks- anyone see or experience the Summit XL?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 03:27:54 pm »
I had the summit (not XL), and thought it was a really nice tub, I had mine for 11 years and have recently sold it to get another tub. I had a few problems over the years: leaks in the connections and jets coming out. The dealer I had bought it from had closed down, so I had no local dealers to assist me. Arctic helped out what they could, sent me a whole bunch of replacement jets. I thought the seating positions were great, and accommodated a lot different size people. The tub cabinet was the nicest looking in the industry, and still looked great after 11 years.

sksmoker

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 03:19:56 pm »
Depends what you are looking for. My wife and I wet tested a Summit XL last year and it is a big tub!! Can you provide more information on what lead you to the Summit XL?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 03:19:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42