What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs vs. Thermospas  (Read 4346 times)

Midge

Hot Springs vs. Thermospas
« on: July 09, 2004, 02:02:44 am »
We are in a dilemma. Have done some research on both HS and Thermospas. Saw alot of positives about Hot Springs within the Forum. Does anyone have an opinion on the Thermospas?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs vs. Thermospas
« on: July 09, 2004, 02:02:44 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hot Springs vs. Thermospas
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 02:15:07 am »
Midge,
No offense but you haven't done your homework. Hot Springs has one of the best reputations whereas Thermospas has one of the worst.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Gerrym

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 06:22:35 am »
Midge, I have to agree with Spatech, where did you carry out your investigations?

I know of at least three people who have bought Thermospa and have then gone to the trouble of designing a website to warn others of the perils of buying Thermospas.
I thought the only people who bought thermospas were those that had NOT done there homework.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you choose and keep us posted.

Cheers

Gerry

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 10:35:09 am »
Midge.  

RUN! RUN! RUN AWAY FROM THERMOSPAS! I had a terrible sales experience with them when we were looking at purchasing a tub and have read way too many stories about bad experiences.

You should look at your local dealers and wet test wet test some more. Thermospas is impossible to wet test.

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 03:18:25 pm »
Hi Midge,

If you are looking at Hot Spring - perhaps there is a Marquis, Jacquzzi and / or Sundance dealer in your area.  It would be best if you can try them all - wet test - before even thinking you're close to deciding!  We just purchased a tub this week, and it was not one we expected to like at all.  There is a huge difference between looking at them, and really trying them out.  The Tiger River series are also supposed to be really good.  We wet tested Artesian, Hot Spring, Jacquzzi, Marquis and Sundance - and ended up deciding on a Sundance Optima.  It should arrive in 4-6 weeks!

Good luck,

Jodi
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 03:18:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42