What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Last pre purchase question. A new Sundance Cameo or Jacuzzi J-375  (Read 3114 times)

camdelle

Well Ive tried to save money and my wife got me thinking.  Our old arctic Kodiak we had for 9 years and then left it at a house.  So we might as well go new as we will have it a for a long time.  I have narrowed it down to a Jacuzzi J-375 or a sundance cameo.  If they were the same price what is the best way to go.  I am really wanting a lounger or something that would be great for the legs as I am a mailman. 

The J-375 is at a dealer about 1.3 hours away and the sundance dealer is in my town.  Jacuzzi has a 50% off truckload sale starting Thursday.  He's quoted me over the phone $12200 including shipping.  Im thinking I can save a little more and then also get a better rate if there are call outs for the tub as I live a ways away.

The sundance cameo is quoted at $14400.00  and there would be no callout charges for the 5 years.

What is the best choice for the price difference?

What is the best choice is price was the same?

Again.  Thank you all for your guidance.

Really am hoping this is the last question :)

Hot Tub Forum

Quickbeam

Re: Last pre purchase question. A new Sundance Cameo or Jacuzzi J-375
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 12:47:43 am »
Assuming both dealers are reputable, go with the tub you're most comfortable in. As you said, you're going to have the tub for a long time, so wet test both of them and make your decision based on your wet test.

camdelle

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 01:59:38 am »
Well put 30% down on a J 375 today.  Will wet test on weekend.

$12300 including tax.  Not a great price for Americans but not bad for us Canucks I guess.

Quickbeam

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 11:42:29 am »
Hope the wet test goes well. We have the Jacuzzi J-345 and love it.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 12:48:15 pm »
Congrats!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 12:48:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42