What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Beachcomber or Hotsprings? Any Thoughts?  (Read 3704 times)

IonHeaven

Beachcomber or Hotsprings? Any Thoughts?
« on: July 08, 2004, 11:38:03 pm »
Hi,
I am so glad I found this site before making my spa decision. I've really learned a great deal. I went to a Hotsprings dealer today and wet tested a Sovereign, but they didn't have an Envoy in stock at all, which I hear is really great. The were asking $8,250 for the Envoy. The Sovereign at about $7,000 is closer to my price range but seems small and only 33 inches deep, but says it seats 6. It sure felt great though.

My other choice is the Beachcomber 720X, at $6,400. No 24/7 circ pump or ozonator, but it sure felt good. I'm not sure how the Beachcomber compares overall or what to really base my decision on at this point.

I've come a long way to narrow things down to these 2. (I've also wet tested a Sundance, Master Spa, Hydropool, Saratoga Spa andJacuzzi.)

Any chance some of you would share some advice on this decision between Hotsprings and Beachcomber 720X?

On the way to Spatopia....Thanks for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

Beachcomber or Hotsprings? Any Thoughts?
« on: July 08, 2004, 11:38:03 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Beachcomber or Hotsprings? Any Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 07:02:29 am »
Hi IonHeaven,

I really don't think you can go wrong with either tub.

When I got down to my last two choices, I wet tested them both back-to-back.  Went straight from the HotSpring dealer to the other dealer.  It gave me a better comparison.  Also, I sat down and listed the tubs out, feature for feature.  Then I just went over my list with the notes I had taken at the wet tests, and made a decision from there.

I have to give my hubby some of the credit, he didn't like the looks of one, but loved the looks of the HotSpring, so that was the ultimate deciding factor.  Silly, I know, but I had gotten down to flipping coins!!!  LOL!!!  ::)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

OnMedic

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 08:06:16 am »
Ion,

When pricing out the Beachcomber, be sure to have them spec the 2004 LE series. This would include the Hush Pump (Circulation Pump), Protec, Everlight, Reflex Foot Massage etc. Then you will be comparing the two equally, and getting the features you may regret not ordering for the few extra dollars down the road.

We just took delivery of our Beachcomber last week. AMAZING! Those seats are so comfortable the way they are contoured slightly for the natural body shape. That being said, Hot Springs and Vita were in the final 3, with the vita being 2nd in terms of "Band for the Buck".

Hope this helps.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 08:06:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42