What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ummmmmmmm  (Read 5250 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
ummmmmmmm
« on: February 05, 2015, 07:19:45 pm »
A whole day and not one post? I showered........

Cold in Mn. 30" or more of ice on the lake so driving anywhere to fish is cool. We have very little snow, for here. There's snow but less than normal. I'm enjoying not beating the crap out of my equipment moving snow. But less snow means deeper frost which causes other sewer/water problems. Haven't worked on a tub since August. Don't miss it.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

ummmmmmmm
« on: February 05, 2015, 07:19:45 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: ummmmmmmm
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:42:36 pm »
 I have been checking in but nothing earth shattering happening around here.    No snow in these parts, ski resorts are hurting in the PNW..   My son is dying to go snowboarding, but no such luck.    Business (spa traffic) has been slow.  Home shows starting soon.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 08:15:10 pm »
Supposed to start raining here tomorrow. I'll miss the upper 60's/low 70's

*FYI, that "other" message board...The CAPTCHA is fake...just scroll down ;-) (took me TWO freakin days to figure that out. stupid stupid stupid me)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 08:16:54 pm by Dr. Spa™ Ret. »
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Water Boy

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 10:13:51 am »
I'm sure you three original guys on here remember the poster on here named Steve? He was with Beachcomber for years... Then he posted on here that he was leaving the industry. Well, I met him a couple of weeks ago. He now works for Arctic Spas, and I met him at our dealer seminar. I saw some videos that Steve put out for Arctic and he said in there he used to work for Beachcomber, and then left the industry for a while and then came back, so I thought maybe that could be him. So, I just went up to him and introduced myself. Then I asked if he was the guy on here that posted and he was surprised I put two and two together, and said it was in fact him.

Anyways, he is a very nice guy. Said he doesn't post here anymore really. I told him I would say hi to all the regulars here for him. Small world sometimes! Thats all I got. Supposed to be 70 degrees here tomorrow in Kansas after it just snowed two days ago! We have our first lawn and garden show next week, so have some long busy days ahead!
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 01:50:02 pm »
I have been checking in but nothing earth shattering happening around here.    No snow in these parts, ski resorts are hurting in the PNW..   My son is dying to go snowboarding, but no such luck.    Business (spa traffic) has been slow.  Home shows starting soon.

That's because all the snow is here in boston with me. At least we have the Super Bowl champions here as well. Spa traffic has been real slow in these parts. Tough to go anywhere when there is 4 ft of snow on the ground

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 02:42:41 pm »

That's because all the snow is here in boston with me. At least we have the Super Bowl champions here as well. Spa traffic has been real slow in these parts. Tough to go anywhere when there is 4 ft of snow on the ground

Don't get me going on that!   Seattle should a, could a, didn't.     Split second and it was over, could have went the other direction pretty quick.    I'll tell ya I know how a Green Bay fan felt when Seattle beat them.   

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 03:06:12 pm »

Don't get me going on that!   Seattle should a, could a, didn't.     Split second and it was over, could have went the other direction pretty quick.    I'll tell ya I know how a Green Bay fan felt when Seattle beat them.   

Deflated?

Levelheadsteve

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 03:54:49 pm »
Rimshot.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 04:34:14 pm »

Deflated?

Pretty much.    Patriots were given a gift, in that play and if Seahawks defense been 100% the outcome would have been different.     Chancellor torn MCL fron GB game  Lane broke his arm in the SB, Sherman extended elbow, Maxwell torn ligament in his shoulder from GB game, not to mention Avril going out in the SB as well.    Hard to score against those  guys.       Look for Seattle again next year if they can stay healthy. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 06:46:50 pm »
I'm sure you three original guys on here remember the poster on here named Steve? He was with Beachcomber for years... Then he posted on here that he was leaving the industry. Well, I met him a couple of weeks ago. He now works for Arctic Spas, and I met him at our dealer seminar. I saw some videos that Steve put out for Arctic and he said in there he used to work for Beachcomber, and then left the industry for a while and then came back, so I thought maybe that could be him. So, I just went up to him and introduced myself. Then I asked if he was the guy on here that posted and he was surprised I put two and two together, and said it was in fact him.

Anyways, he is a very nice guy. Said he doesn't post here anymore really. I told him I would say hi to all the regulars here for him. Small world sometimes! Thats all I got. Supposed to be 70 degrees here tomorrow in Kansas after it just snowed two days ago! We have our first lawn and garden show next week, so have some long busy days ahead!

Yep remember Steve also. Every once in a while he speaks up on a board.

I don't feel sorry for anyone for to much snow, sorry.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 06:46:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42