What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: some of my jets aren't working  (Read 4849 times)

KATALACK

some of my jets aren't working
« on: July 07, 2004, 10:40:43 pm »
i just filled my hottub and the jets on the full body massage side aren't working. Is there a way to turn them off and on or do you think they are broken?  I know absolutly nothing about hottubs except for that I can't wait for it to warm up so I can get in!

Hot Tub Forum

some of my jets aren't working
« on: July 07, 2004, 10:40:43 pm »

SunshyneGyrl

Re: some of my jets aren't working
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 12:55:26 am »
try turning the outer ring of the jets.  are none of them working , a few, or what?? if you have a big knob on the top side of the spa try turning that.  if you know what a diverter valve that is what im talking about.  small knobs usually increase air into the water stream (shouldn't have any affect of the jets working).  does anything appear to be working??

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 12:59:52 am »
More info please, what brand of spa do you own?
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

KATALACK

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 10:21:27 am »
Thanks for responding, it is a sequoia el 80. All of the jets are working except for the ones on the full body massage. I have tried turning the knobs on the air flow.

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 10:51:04 am »
Thanks for responding, it is a sequoia el 80. All of the jets are working except for the ones on the full body massage. I have tried turning the knobs on the air flow.

Are your jets adjustable. I mean where the water comes out. My Optima has adjustable jets so when you turn the ring under water where the water comes out you can adjust the flow or turn the jet off.

KATALACK

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 11:07:00 am »
The jets turn but it only changes the direction.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 11:07:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42