What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wet Test  (Read 2801 times)

Chief Kyle

Wet Test
« on: January 17, 2015, 08:07:01 pm »
Just got back from wet testing.  We wet tested HotSprings Envoy NXT,  marquis Epic  and  the Marquis Reward; we did sit in the Aria and Vanguard dry.

Envoy...just could not get comfortable in any of the seats, some were tolerable but not acceptable for me...I'm sure it's perfect for others.  The wife and daughter had the same conclusions.  I, also, started get the itchy skin, but after the jet pressure was lowered that went away.

Aria...did not feel comfortable in the seats

Vanguard....actually felt comfortable in the seats; we did note there was an issue with footsies amongst the three of us.

Epic....we all loved it.  We all fit in all the seats and nobody floated out of the lounger.  It was a really good experience.

Reward...was good, but no comparison to the Epic.

Hot Tub Forum

Wet Test
« on: January 17, 2015, 08:07:01 pm »

Levelheadsteve

Re: Wet Test
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 08:39:56 pm »
Maybe my wife and I just aren't picky, but all the tubs felt the same to me when sitting in them dry. We did wet test a bit and still didn't really notice much difference between them. However, it did help us realize what size we wanted to buy.

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 02:16:35 pm »
I have soaked a lot of hot tubs and several different brands, Marquis Epic is hands-down my favorite.  Awesome spa and awesome layout.

Bill

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 05:00:35 pm »
I have had my Marquis Epic for 4 years and love it.  It is comfortable and easy to maintain.  After reading the horror stories others have with keeping chemicals under control I am very glad I chose the Epic - it almost runs itself.  I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 05:00:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42