What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub base  (Read 10550 times)

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: hot tub base
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 03:49:58 pm »
i will start 2morow... ZHey Tmnan  what do you think about the Sundance  shell strength?

not to answer for Tman, but any of the big reputable brands will have a shell that will easily last until you trade it in or dispose of it as long as its put on a flat solid surface for proper support...hence my post above stating NOT to use the foam board, over the years that stuff will start to deteriorate which will lead to "gaps" underneath the spa, albeit small and probably not harmful its just best to keep it on wood, concrete, ez pad, etc. for peace of mind sake in my opinion...just my .02 congrats on the new spa

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 03:49:58 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 04:00:46 pm »
i will start 2morow... ZHey Tmnan  what do you think about the Sundance  shell strength?

In my opinion one of those spa's that could go either way. The unevenness may affect one but not another. Although I can admit to not seeing one newer than maybe 5-6-8 years old. Not sure what the underside looks like on the new ones.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 04:00:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42