What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Used Caldera...  (Read 1539 times)

So Relaxing

Used Caldera...
« on: January 08, 2015, 12:52:58 am »
We found a used Caldera Tahitian on a dealer's showroom floor.  They took it in on a trade and estimated the unit to be about  a 2006 model.  They are going through and checking out all the working parts to be sure all is ok.  It's coming with a new factory cover and lift, a 30 day warranty, the synthetic cabinet looks like it's in excellent condition and I think we're getting it for a fair price.
My question is about the jets.  The larger ones are directional, not rotating or spinners.  I'm thinking of having at least some of them replaced with rotating jets while they are checking it out. Good idea or not?  I'm going to try to get the SN as I understand that will reveal the manufacturing date.
Does anyone have a Caldera Tahitian close to this vintage?  Any problems or concerns?  Anything I should be looking for?  Suggestions?  Would appreciate your input soon in case we need to make changes.  Thank you.

Hot Tub Forum

Used Caldera...
« on: January 08, 2015, 12:52:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42