What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: NEWBIE Needs Help with Old Sundance Weir Assembly  (Read 3225 times)

Schergz

NEWBIE Needs Help with Old Sundance Weir Assembly
« on: December 06, 2014, 12:36:43 am »
Hi. I 'm new to the forum here and am hoping someone familiar with older Sundance tubs can help me out. I was given a 1990 Sundance Serenna which I have up and running. This is my first hot tub so I don't know much about them. My Question is from most of the pics I've seen of other Sundance tubs they have a removable lid directly over where the filter sits. This model doesn't. Here's some pics.
My question is if you look at the second picture you can see a "flapper" like this and that's all that came with the tub. On this style tub, should it also have this and are they meant to work together?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

NEWBIE Needs Help with Old Sundance Weir Assembly
« on: December 06, 2014, 12:36:43 am »

Kev B

Re: NEWBIE Needs Help with Old Sundance Weir Assembly
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 10:47:25 am »
 The middle picture is a generic weir gate that I do not believe Sundance ever used. The bottom picture is the good old classic Sundance system. They do not work together

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 09:11:16 am »
The "flapper" picture you posted is the only one your spa needs.  The other weir will not work with your spa.

Schergz

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 09:33:56 pm »
Okay. Thanks for the reply.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 09:33:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42