What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Questions about Hot Springs Tuscan Sun shell color..  (Read 4000 times)

f6487

Questions about Hot Springs Tuscan Sun shell color..
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:45:17 am »
I've been looking at the Hot Springs Tuscan Sun shell and I've noticed that when you go to the website of any Hot Springs dealer and look at the Tuscan sun shell it looks completely different in the Highlife series vs the Limelight series.  I don't know if this was just poor photography from Watkins or if one batch of acrylic was darker than the other.  From what I understand each Tuscan Sun shell is a one off and unique in it's own color & pattern.  But the Tuscan Sun in the Highlife series looks really dark and the Tuscan Sun in the Limelight series looks much lighter.  I prefer the Tuscan Sun shell in the Limelight series.  Go to a Hot Springs website and check it out for yourself.  What do you think?  Maybe a Hot Springs rep could speak to this.  From everything that I've seen on showroom floors the picture of the Tuscan Sun shell in the Limelight series looks to be more accurate.  I've yet to see anything on a showroom floor that is as dark as the Tuscan Sun shell shown in the Highlife series.  Any thoughts..

Hot Tub Forum

Questions about Hot Springs Tuscan Sun shell color..
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:45:17 am »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Questions about Hot Springs Tuscan Sun shell color..
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 12:41:50 pm »
because of the "randomness" of the various color in each shell some do appear lighter or darker than others, but there is no differences overall between limelight and highlife that I can tell.  Honestly because it is so unique I wouldn't use any images in print or online as reference, you almost have to see it in person to really see how much they can vary

ggolds5

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 10:18:25 pm »
Hi, I have the Tuscan Sun color in our new Limelight Glow. I ordered this color along with the redwood outside and cover. The Tuscan Sun spas I saw in 3 different places are all different. Mine appears to be a bit darker then the ones I saw. It's really a beautiful color. The gray outside may be a better color with this but I really wanted my spa to be very different. The color overall is somewhat darker then in the brochures. More grays and darker colors but very nice looking. Go for it if you think you might like it all. I wouldn't have wanted any other color. Email me if you have any other questions. Great spa.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 10:18:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42