What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: cover problem  (Read 1815 times)

gaz0r

cover problem
« on: November 07, 2014, 09:30:44 am »
I recently bought a hot tub from hot tub superstore uk and it was the S4 version.
Anyway I have had it about 3 months and it has had very minimum use, I take my care with it opening the cover make sure all connectors are unfastened before removing the cover.

Now I did originally notice when it was installed they installed the clips too far to the right not straight under the straps and it looked like it had a bit of tension on there but ignored it and thought it would be ok. as time went on , I noticed the cover had split above one of the straps and in close inspection all the other straps look like they are wearing.
I phoned the company and they have told me I have tried to pull the cover up when it is still attached which is basically aloud of bullshit as I go round the straps one strap at a time to undo them and It has ripped on the corner one when you pull it up from the front!
What do you recon is this wearing because there is extra tension on the cover as the straps weren't installed correctly? and they are trying to pull a fast one ?

Hot Tub Forum

cover problem
« on: November 07, 2014, 09:30:44 am »

Kev B

Re: cover problem
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:53:28 am »
 The straps were put on wrong but they do not look too tight. It looks like someone either tried to A- open cover with straps still on B- the wind hit cover really hard or C-very bad stitching on cover.
 In the future I would recommend a wind strap instead of those. Google search wind straps.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: cover problem
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:53:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42