What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: vibration when using turbo  (Read 2949 times)

beachman

vibration when using turbo
« on: July 05, 2004, 11:38:25 pm »
well, I have another problem with the beachcomber 740.
For some reason when I turn on the turbo now, I get this vibration sound that seems to flicker on and off.  It seems to be most heard when the turbo is on medium setting.  Anyone had this problem or know whats going on??

Hot Tub Forum

vibration when using turbo
« on: July 05, 2004, 11:38:25 pm »

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
Re: vibration when using turbo
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 11:43:12 pm »
Your tub is under warranty.
Contact your dealer and if you do not get satisfaction contact Beachcomber direct.  They will look after you.

After reading Steve's post how did you make out with your jet issue  and cover?

beachman

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 11:50:10 pm »
I am still replacing jets, today I replaced 3 of them with another one I found defective in the tub tonight.  As for the cover its still not been looked at. They told me they were at my house but my gate was locked.  Which of course it wasn't, the lock is sitting on the side of the fence...
So nothing really has changed except I've had more jets replaced.  The blisters in the cover are so big now that they constantly touch the water....

beachman

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 11:54:07 pm »
Just to let people know too, that theirs nothing on the side of the hottub thats making this vibration(steps,cover)  I've had this tub for a year 1/2 and never had this problem before.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 11:54:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42