What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 2489 times)

JayGrooms

Hi There!
« on: December 02, 2014, 04:05:28 pm »
Howdy ya'll,

I've been lurking on the board for a while now....  I think I'm on page 56 out of 700+ threads.

I have an older (2001) Cal Spa (I know that's like a swear word in this board, but it's working well for me)

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello!

Hot Tub Forum

Hi There!
« on: December 02, 2014, 04:05:28 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Hi There!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:02:57 pm »
I've owned 3 Cals. One was 6 years old, one was 9 and the last 13. All had lived an OK life with out to much trouble but were disposed of for various reasons. They are kinda a clunky tub. Cal has had problems in the past but makes an OK middle of the road tub and below depending on the model. If you get them for the right price your OK. And you did great with yours. Seems the value was there depending on what you paid.
Retired

JayGrooms

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 08:07:41 pm »
Well considering I got it for free as a Craigslist giveaway,  I'm pretty darn happy with it!   No leaks or issues.  Previous owner was renting out his house and the renters did not want it there and he moved into a townhouse so he couldn't bring it with him. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 07:21:42 am »
I got all of mine for free also if you don't count the labor and fuel to go get them. But they all required some parts and labor to get running. Two I sold for profit. One I practiced my sawzall cutting skills on.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 07:21:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42