What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cheapest time of year to buy Hot Springs? When do 2015s show up?  (Read 2808 times)

Volsfandan

Does anyone know when the Hot Springs 2015s will show up?  Would be nice if they had the NXT wireless controllers coming to all 2015 models, but not sure if that is likely.  Wondering if dealers might give better deals on the 2014 models to get rid of them.

Thanks,

Dan

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Cheapest time of year to buy Hot Springs? When do 2015s show up?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 10:52:48 pm »
 Well I doubt they will show up till after the new year.   That being said it's hard to say of they will change anything major.  Many mfgs do a change about every 4 years give or take or if that.  Considering the NXT is a significant change to the highlife series and not really a change  just a different series, I doubt anything will happen. But then we sell Jacuzzi and Bullfrog so hard to say..   Pretty sure Jacuzzi doesn't have anything in the works unless it's to the 400 series but again who knows.

A good time to buy can be before or after the new year and  early spring when home shows start popping up.  Jacuzzi's last promo I think for the years starts next week. 

reflexbug

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 08:53:45 am »
Was at a Sundance dealer yesterday and they said in November the new models are available. I think it is a good time to buy this years model if the dealer has them in stock, they want to get rid of their inventory.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 08:53:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42