What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Quick one......How high to I fill my tub????  (Read 2126 times)

freeman9243

Quick one......How high to I fill my tub????
« on: September 24, 2014, 04:23:19 pm »
IM FILLING ,Y TUB AS WE SPEAK...BUT I DONT HAVE A WATER LINE TO GO TO. HOW HOIGH UP THE FILTER DO I GO???  OVER.......JUST UNDER???????????/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:45:58 pm by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

Quick one......How high to I fill my tub????
« on: September 24, 2014, 04:23:19 pm »

Spoiledrotten

Re: QUICK ONE......HOW HIGH DO I FILL MY TUB????
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 05:34:39 pm »
IM FILLING ,Y TUB AS WE SPEAK...BUT I DONT HAVE A WATER LINE TO GO TO. HOW HOIGH UP THE FILTER DO I GO???  OVER.......JUST UNDER???????????/

Always fill from the bottom, up!    ;D

Okay, I thought I'd kid a little. I fill mine using a whole house filter on the end of my garden hose. I bring it up to a certain point that I've decided works well when the little wife and I get in. I don't want it so full that it interferes with the Bella Fontana water feature. You need to always go well over the top of the filter or it will suck air and you won't like that. Even when you go over the filter top, you'll have to compensate for the drop in the level when you turn on the pumps.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

summerside9000

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:05:53 pm »
Just under the cushion head rest if you have them. ;)

Isaac-1

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 09:41:38 am »
Let me add that it depends on the tub and how it is being used, with my relatively small 210 gallon Jetsetter I found that the propper level when there is just one person in the tub is very different than if there are two.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 09:41:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42