What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: advice for a first time owner  (Read 2707 times)

tubbo

advice for a first time owner
« on: July 04, 2004, 05:45:24 pm »
We are shopping for our first hot tub.  Our budget will allow us to spend $7000.  We are leaning toward a Marquis; but don't know which model.  We had considered a Cal spa; but after researching have changed our minds.  Can anyone offer any suggestions. ???

Hot Tub Forum

advice for a first time owner
« on: July 04, 2004, 05:45:24 pm »

RDF

Re: advice for a first time owner
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 05:54:20 pm »
You can't go wrong with a Marquis. I have a Beachcomber 730 but the Marquis was our second choice. It was just a matter of which one felt better for us.  Marquis has a model called Euphoria, not sure of the dimensions but I belive it is their largest model. It does not have any lounge seats. I think the model with a lounge is called Reward. Both seem to be great tubs, I'm sure a Marquis owner will chime in.. Ron

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 06:23:12 pm »
Marqius can be a great choice.

You may have difficulty getting the Euphoria to fit in your budget but you should have the option of the Reward, with a lounger, and the Destiny, without a lounger. Also, you may want to check out Marquis' Everyday line of tubs as they are less expensive.

Remember, as for which tub is best for you, it's all about the wet test.
e

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 06:31:10 pm »
 A Great tub from Marquis with a lot of bang for your dollar...would be either the 636 or 530 from their "everyday Hot tub line"....both of those have are larger, 2 pump spas and when you now order the "Z" pack option it includes the spa frog and ozonator as well as the upgraded cover...cabinet and dura base bottom....and they will be under your budget also the reward is a very nice spa that you should be able to get close to your budget perhaps just a bit more....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 06:31:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42