What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The Live Operator who is not There  (Read 3490 times)

Electro

The Live Operator who is not There
« on: July 01, 2004, 01:01:13 am »
Has anyone else tried to talk to the "live operator" over the Sundance web site and found that no one's there.  The program says that "Rebecca" is there to answer your questions.  Just try it!  I asked a few questions and got an initial response - then nothing.  I re-posted a few times and waited over an hour.  Nothing!

Electro

Hot Tub Forum

The Live Operator who is not There
« on: July 01, 2004, 01:01:13 am »

CalicoskiesNC

• In hot water since July 2004, love our Optima
Re: The Live Operator who is not There
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 04:41:52 pm »
They wont tell you anything, all they ever did for us was take over my web page and direct me to another page of the site.  They could never answer our questions.  My hub says they are not techs.

spayogi

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 06:31:42 pm »
I tried to ask them about the "corporate direct" discount for teachers that my dealer told me about. They didn't know anything about it. The "live operator" then said "james" would try to answer my other questions. After 30 min. he still hadn't come online. I gave up on Sundance. (I think my dealer made up the corporate direct crap to make me feel good. This was at time of "luxury Living sale")

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 06:55:19 pm »
Oh, man, don't take this the wrong way, but when I read thatr corperate discount thing, I had to just giggle my little tail off. Some people will say anything to sell something. Good thing you eliminated that joker from your list.

The luxury living sale was nothing more than a marketing tool to get people in the door, with a fantasy discount. I'm sure you all are smarter than to fall for that stuff!

I tried to ask them about the "corporate direct" discount for teachers that my dealer told me about. They didn't know anything about it. The "live operator" then said "james" would try to answer my other questions. After 30 min. he still hadn't come online. I gave up on Sundance. (I think my dealer made up the corporate direct crap to make me feel good. This was at time of "luxury Living sale")

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 06:55:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42