What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Did the indepth R-N-D down 2,2.ned $check  (Read 7762 times)

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
Re: Did the indepth R-N-D down 2,2.ned $check
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2004, 03:06:52 pm »
If you can, I suggest testing both the SA and non-SA versions of the Reward and Euphoria.

I found quite a difference. The therapy and amount of force differed in the seats but the big difference was the whirlpool option and the "super therapy" seat that allowed 100% flow of both pumps to one seat in the non-SA.

Good Luck!
e

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2004, 03:06:52 pm »

stiffy

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2004, 08:06:58 pm »
Well we did the marquis wet test and for starters was disapionted in the mirage being the 110V tub was realy weak. Would like to test that tub with the 160 motor in it and 220V. Lay out was simple and nice, diverter control uncomplicated and easy in-n-outof tub. But the true performance was lacking even the swirl jet needed a flick with the finger to get moving periodically in high speed.
The euphoria,ok this was complicated. first turn the pumps to low  get diverters to the right position then chose your seat for your ackes and pains then shut off the jets your not useing(the ones you can do that to that is) then turn pumps to high and hope its the 160 motor for that spot.
Listen the big bonus for us in this tub was the blaster jets right down in front of the filters; put those feet on the footwell wall move till they hit the start of your crack (that would be butt crack :D)to your neck and in 8min you are lose as a goose. me and the wife fought for time in front of that set of jets.
But then again we could still see the need for that 160pump in the tub instead of the 130. and the noise when you turn off the air vales to just water flow was somewhat annoying.

Now the reward was the best lay out of the three the wife went straight for that row of jets infront of the filters and I, in the begining, was more concerned with a nice well jeted corner, injoyed the lounger( if I could keep that swirl going) could also live without the wirlpool jets on the sides and put them in the seats or better yet the foot end of the lounger.
The layout of the SA looks better thought out.
PLus once again we both felt that the 130pump needs to be replaced with the 160. Which we know the SA reward does.  also the SA has better jet placeing

The wife apon leaving said the reward would be a good tub if it had more pressure in the jets, and I would have to agree. so we wished we could get in the SA reward
to find out? :( but looks like we will have to find another dealer who is ready to let that happen.

OK for those tub hunters who do not like too stronge of jet pressure and are more on the soaking kind of thought , but not completly, I would recomnerd wettesting the reward or the mirage.
But I am not given up hope yet for marquis because I like very much there construction qaulity, durashell exterior and dura base design and no frills premis.

Well, Thursday is sweetwater then Friday is Caldera, we or I should say
"I" will keep those of you intristed posted!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2004, 08:06:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42