What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jet Pressure question  (Read 3030 times)

Chartreux

Jet Pressure question
« on: June 29, 2014, 12:33:26 pm »
So far we've wet tested, Hot Springs Aria (wish it had been the jet setter) and the Sundance Dover. The jets turned up to max are just to much for me and when on low just to low and I wanted to know if there is a quality brand out there that has a medium pressure for the jets on these spas...
I might have had a hard time turning these controls, but just seems like the pressure is so hard. Because of space limitations we  need a smaller spa, The Sundance dealer here won't bring in the Capri even for a deposits, so I'm stuck guessing what that would feel like, does it have a good low pressure jets???
The only other one I would like to try would be a Marquis The Spirit, could use your experiences on the these smaller tubs...
Can you give me info on the following spas as how the Jet" pressure is:
1. Hot Springs NXT Jet Setter, jet pressure info from experience
2. Sundance Capri jet pressure experience
and 3. the Marquis Spirit jet pressure experience
I very sensitive to touch and would not need a high powered jet pressured spa.

Which of these is best with low and medium pressured jets?

Thanks...

Hot Tub Forum

Jet Pressure question
« on: June 29, 2014, 12:33:26 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Jet Pressure question
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 12:43:54 pm »
Usually and I can't speak for HS there are rings on the jets that control the amount of water/air  that comes out of the  jet. Each jet can be individually controlled so if one spot is too hard you can just adjust it lower.

akm

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 05:21:33 pm »
Have a HS Envoy and all of the jets with the exception of the moto massage (which has a lever to adjust pressure) have rings that can be turned individually to adjust pressure all the way down to nothing/off.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 05:52:15 pm »
I can't speak for the HS or the sundance but the marquis spririt you can adjust the jet pressure with the tri zone valve. That's the tub I currently have for myself. Make sure you get the 220 version as it's more powerful then the 110 version

Chartreux

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 09:13:15 am »
Thank you, this helps to know, Many things you can forget when your doing the wet tests, so next time we'll have to remember those rings in the tub can be twisted...That will definitely help.
This is still all so very new to me.
Thanks again!

Quickbeam

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 05:41:14 pm »
I'm not sure about the particular tubs you are testing, but in most tubs you can also manipulate pressure with the diverter valves and with the air inlets.

dunecritter

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 11:39:03 pm »
Turn the jets lower individually (Turn the jet by the outer Polished Stainless ring) and turn of the air with the individual levers for the desired seats , The pressures will be much more tolerable and enjoyable for your sensitivity.

Chartreux

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 08:26:18 pm »
You know it's really easy to forget these in the wet testing and if your new to the world of hot tubs/spas...Just another thing I'll have to remember adjusting. With my next wet test, so wanting to test the Jet Setter and The Spirit.   

MarKee

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 12:27:19 am »
The Marquis Spirit is an awesome spa.  I would suggest trying it with the upgraded MP160
Pump if you are wanting higher power on the jets.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 12:27:19 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42