What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS Envoy ??s  (Read 2922 times)

MaCSe

HS Envoy ??s
« on: June 27, 2014, 10:54:23 pm »
I am looking into getting a hot tub and have been doing alot of looking around and reading up on everything hot tub related. I'm not sure if this matters but I am located in the Southeast of the country, so I figured prices may not be as high as say those who live in the northeast. Anyhow I was quoted for a HS Envoy @10,245 new, this includes spa cover, cover opening device of my choice, delivery, installation, setup, orientation, start-up chemicals, double step and this also includes the sub panel and wiring from the sub panel to the spa. Now my question is this...Is this a good deal?? I was looking to spend 8k on something but i may be willing to go a lil higher, what are the chances of me realistically talking that price down or would I just end up getting laughed at. Any help, thoughts, ideas are much appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

HS Envoy ??s
« on: June 27, 2014, 10:54:23 pm »

petals20

Re: HS Envoy ??s
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 08:16:16 am »
You shouldn't worry something about getting laughed at, you're the buyer. It never hurts to nego or haggle just as you're buying a car. That price does seem a bit high but no problem just call around all HS dealers within a 200 miles radius and get the best price then take that to your nearest local dealer and give them a chance to match which they should.

Are you aware that HS is having their Endless summer sale event started last Fri and goes through I think the 1st week july. This promo gives the buyer the option of 0% 12/36 mos financing or 1K cash rebate. I think most of the big mfg like Caldera all have some big sale going now through 4th of July and I think the iron is hot to buy since this will their last sales event to clear their inventory for the summer until the next one in Oct/Nov to prepare for 2015 models.

akm

Re: HS Envoy ??s
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 09:39:46 am »
Is that a 2013 or 2014 model? I just had a 2013 envoy installed yesterday and I paid a little bit more than that. I am in the NE for what it's worth.

MaCSe

Re: HS Envoy ??s/ HS Sovereign
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 06:20:24 pm »
So I ended up purchasing a 2014 HS Sovereign which included spa cover, cover opening device, delivery, installation, setup, startup chemicals, steps for $7395, I think I got a good deal and right now as stated in earlier post HS is having their Endless summer sale event for anyone looking into purchasing a hot tub.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: HS Envoy ??s/ HS Sovereign
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 06:20:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42