What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wine in the tub  (Read 4305 times)

rosewoodsteel

Wine in the tub
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:17:43 pm »
Gotta love it.  I had a dentist appointment this morning, so when I got home, I messed with my tubs water chemistry all day.  So this evening I figured I'd try it out.   All went well, until my elbow knocked my glass of red wine into the water.  The glass was plastic, but I'm sure my water isn't quite the same....  Damn.  I didn't even have a sip of it.   Should I start all over with the water, or do you think it will be all right?

Hot Tub Forum

Wine in the tub
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:17:43 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Wine in the tub
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 09:12:39 am »
There shouldn't be any problems.

beachboy

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 09:54:47 am »
Just recheck Chlorine/Bromine level and pH as your Sanitiser will neutralise anything organic (Your wine)
I hope it wasnt an expensive one    ;D

girlinhotwater

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 01:10:40 pm »
Oh this is a common problem with my guests in the spa since they aren't quite used to the seating etc., although I do consider this alcohol abuse  ;) I just shock the spa the next morning and there are no issues what so ever. Luckily your wine glass was plastic I would hate the thought of broken glass in the spa. I have a no glass or food rule near my spa.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:26 pm »
Spilled a lot of different types and quantity's of alcohol in hot tubs and never had any adverse effects unless there milky/cocoa type foo-foo stuff. Beer, wine, vodka, gin, rum, likely some sort of bourbon/whiskey never drain worthy. Gets pretty diluted quick. Probably add to TDS but tiny compared to bodies.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42