What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water care systems Hot Springs  (Read 2491 times)

shannon slattery

Water care systems Hot Springs
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:12:26 pm »
I will be buying the Jetsetter from Hot Springs. Which water care system is best, the ACE Salt Water sainitizing system or the EverFresh system?

Hot Tub Forum

Water care systems Hot Springs
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:12:26 pm »

Topline Mike

Re: Water care systems Hot Springs
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 12:55:17 am »
The one that is "best" is the one that is maintained.  Hot tubs are like children, you should know what's going on with them every day. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:59 am »
For some people neither one of those systems is best.
Retired

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 11:35:47 am »
both work great in the Jetsetter, my personal spa is not ACE compatible so I use EverFresh and its as easy as can be and also very cost effective in the smaller Jetsetter.  Simply purchase 3 everfresh/silver ion cartridges per year, add small amounts of non-chlorine shock after each use and 1 or 2 small additions of chlorine per week...very simple

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 01:50:34 pm »
both work great in the Jetsetter, my personal spa is not ACE compatible so I use EverFresh and its as easy as can be and also very cost effective in the smaller Jetsetter.  Simply purchase 3 everfresh/silver ion cartridges per year, add small amounts of non-chlorine shock after each use and 1 or 2 small additions of chlorine per week...very simple

I would agree with that, I would go for the salt system on larger spa's,  but not on a small one like the Jetsetter.. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 01:50:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42