What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First time buyers - Sundance options  (Read 2980 times)

daisybz111

First time buyers - Sundance options
« on: June 16, 2014, 11:14:51 am »
My husband and I are in our 50's and live out in the country on a gorgeous acreage and are getting ready to buy our FIRST hot tub!   We have narrowed it down to Sundance - and are looking at the pros and cons of:  Optima, Cameo or Altamar - all series 880.   But, someone I know that has a series 780 Certa, told me that the jets/air flow are just too powerful in the 880 series - calling them almost violent!  I know it is a  personal thing, and we will be wet testing…but I would love to hear thoughts and opinions.   Thank you in advance! 

Hot Tub Forum

First time buyers - Sundance options
« on: June 16, 2014, 11:14:51 am »

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
Re: First time buyers - Sundance options
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 11:30:52 am »
Almost every jet in the 880 series can all be dialed in to whatever pressure you like. I wouldn't worry about there being too much force.

richierich

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 11:46:32 am »
I have an Optima and love the fact that you can use the diverter valves and the air injector valves to tailor the right amount of water pressure coming from the jets. For me more is more. I like it rough ;) ;D. The jets have a more subtle feel with less water pressure. More of an alternating pulse coming from each jet.   

Topline Mike

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 12:14:05 pm »
I would welcome the higher blast of water.  Like others have said, you can always tone it down to where you like it.  You will have those days where you want to get a good blast to relieve those aching muscles.  One thing you can't do with a mediocre tub, is turn it up! 

Chartreux

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 12:28:03 pm »
You got me so looking forward to my wet tests on a Sundance spa...Go and wet test one and try it out!

daisybz111

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 02:51:28 pm »
Thanks guys!  Wet test after work today!
  I can't wait! :) 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 02:51:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42