What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is this a good price for a hot tub?  (Read 4851 times)

shannon slattery

Is this a good price for a hot tub?
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:11:04 pm »
Hi,
The Hot Springs 3 person hot tub "Jet setter" is what I am looking at. The dealer gave me a price of $6,495.00. This price does not include the spa top or steps. Is this a good price or should I  keep looking. I live in WA State.

Hot Tub Forum

Is this a good price for a hot tub?
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:11:04 pm »

MarKee

Re: Is this a good price for a hot tub?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 04:30:16 pm »
That's in the price range that Jetsetter's usually sell for.  You might also check out the Marquis Spirit, similar size, but an upgrade from the Jetsetter in my opinion:

http://www.marquisspas.com/hot_tub/models/the-spirit.asp

What part of Washington are you in?

Isaac-1

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 06:25:42 pm »
Is that the new NXT Jetsetter that was just introduced a month or so ago, or an old one they have in stock?

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 06:34:14 pm »
Is that the new NXT Jetsetter that was just introduced a month or so ago, or an old one they have in stock?

The Jetsetter is now made in both the Highlife series and the new NXT series. Oh and its an upgrade over the Marquis spirit IMO  ;)  ;D

shannon slattery

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 08:04:30 pm »
The jetsetter I was quoted is the Highlife not the new NXT. Is there a difference in price?

Thanks for the info,
Shannon

dunecritter

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 09:58:32 am »
The jetsetter I was quoted is the Highlife not the new NXT. Is there a difference in price?

Thanks for the info,
Shannon
The NXT is Deeper and has an upgraded cabinet along with the new Wireless touch screen controller....Yes its more $

Jim Zim

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 05:03:38 pm »
The basic Jetsetter (not the NXT) is a better deal. Our local dealer is offering a "temporary" late June special for about $6100 including steps and cover. High-tail it to Hagerstown, MD. for a good deal. Loved my original Jetsetter, purchased in 2001.

shannon slattery

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 11:56:50 pm »
The basic Jetsetter (not the NXT) is a better deal. Our local dealer is offering a "temporary" late June special for about $6100 including steps and cover. High-tail it to Hagerstown, MD. for a good deal. Loved my original Jetsetter, purchased in 2001.

This deal sounds great, however I live in Sequim WA. If anyone knows of such a good deal please let me know!
Shannon

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 01:13:54 am »
That is a good price for a 2013 Jetsetter.  If yours is for 2014, go for it.  However, it must include the cover.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 08:39:51 am »
Does your price include tax?   Also, after you negotiate your best price, I would negotiate extras such as lifter, start up chemicals, extra filters, delivery/set up etc.   And, if the initial price doesn't include a cover, I would expect the dealer to throw that in, as well.   (Most of these extras are given to you by the dealer, anyway, but make sure that you get them.)

shannon slattery

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 11:42:28 am »
Thanks for the good advise on buying the hot tube!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 11:42:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42