What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Calling All Jacuzzi Owners  (Read 8570 times)

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: Calling All Jacuzzi Owners
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2004, 11:13:36 pm »
Dazed - Still haven't bought anything? The prices on the Jacuzzi's (at the top) are all at LEAST $700 high and more likely as much as $1,000 higher than they should be to be competitive. I like Jacuzzi, but you need to let the dealer know that you will "vote with your feet" if necessary. Dealer's are just now starting to realize that the educated public can learn from the internet what the TRUE market prices actually are.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2004, 11:13:36 pm »

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2004, 11:20:32 pm »
Your right Daze is afraid too buy,i guess he's just a looker.You are right in the new york  new jersey area they are $1200 more then I paid for my Jacuzzi.Seems like there are many lookers and no buyers and the buyers are spending $5000 - $6000 for no name spas.....Spend a few dollars more and get a brand name.Johnny thunders :)

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 03:27:33 pm »
Your right Daze is afraid too buy,i guess he's just a looker.You are right in the new york  new jersey area they are $1200 more then I paid for my Jacuzzi.Seems like there are many lookers and no buyers and the buyers are spending $5000 - $6000 for no name spas.....Spend a few dollars more and get a brand name.Johnny thunders :)

Well Dazed has done a tremendous amount of homework.

I hope we have not scared him with information overload.

Maybe he is waiting until January for a Sale.

SunshyneGyrl

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2004, 08:33:41 pm »
Dazed i see that you are considering the sundance as well.  from my research, i think sundance is a much better spa for the price.  the cameo is a very nice tub with a lot of added features that i didnt find on the jacuzzi tubs ... hope that helps

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2004, 08:33:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42