What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cameo vs Geneva  (Read 1971 times)

chuckie365

Cameo vs Geneva
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:15:28 pm »
So i have a 20 year old Caldera that I am looking to replace.  I have checked out the Sundance Cameo and was pretty impressed with the tub and all of it's features.  I haven't seen the Geneva yet but have heard that it is pretty comparable.  I was given a price for the Cameo of ~11.5k out the door which includes hauling away my old spa and installing the new one (does not include radio package).  Is that a decent price for a 2014 model?  I'm located in the San Diego area and looking for your guys expertise on this.  Also, if someone has a Caldera Geneva...what are their opinions on that model?  Thanks for any assistance you can provide in helping me make a decision :)

Hot Tub Forum

Cameo vs Geneva
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:15:28 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Cameo vs Geneva
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 10:20:50 pm »
Both great tubs. I like the sundance a bit more think you get a little more for your money but you can't go wrong with either choice

chuckie365

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:45:47 pm »
Thanks.  I did go with the sundance.  Not sure how much cheaper i could have got it for but you're kind of limited when there aren't many other authorized dealers in your neck of the woods.  Thanks for the advice!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:45:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42