What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Has anyone heard of Regal hot tubs in Riverside, CA?  (Read 3124 times)

Karenbwm

Has anyone heard of Regal hot tubs in Riverside, CA?
« on: May 21, 2014, 06:51:38 am »
Thinking of purchasing the Jacuzzi J-470 from Great Escape but someone told me the Regal hot tub is the best one out of everything on the market??  Please give me any feedback that you have!  Thanks.  :)

Hot Tub Forum

Has anyone heard of Regal hot tubs in Riverside, CA?
« on: May 21, 2014, 06:51:38 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Has anyone heard of Regal hot tubs in Riverside, CA?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 07:29:41 am »
Thinking of purchasing the Jacuzzi J-470 from Great Escape but someone told me the Regal hot tub is the best one out of everything on the market??  Please give me any feedback that you have!  Thanks.  :)

Welcome to the forum.  The only thing I can add, is who said that?  That might be telling.  (I'm off to google Regal Hot tub)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Sam

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 07:21:01 pm »
Run as fast as you can from Regal.  They use Acura equipment, which is a nightmare for repairs.  The guy who owns it is very difficult to work with.  The Jacuzzi is in a whole different class.  They have a longstanding reputation for quality and good service.  The same cannot be said for Regal and Acura.

Karenbwm

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 11:54:19 pm »
Thanks, we just put a deposit down on the J-470(Jacuzzi), hoping we've made the right decision!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 11:54:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42