What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs  (Read 2437 times)

llc

Hot Springs
« on: May 10, 2014, 08:59:03 am »
We started our quest yesterday of actually going to look at some tubs. We only had time to go to one place....HS dealer. He quoted us $11295 for the 2013 Vanguard WITH the "platinum" package which includes:
4 months supplies
Freshwater Ozone system
5' heavy duty steps
cover lift system
spa school (they come out to your home about a month after delivery to make sure everything is operating properly and to answer any questions we may have)
As part of the warranty, they will come out approximately a month before your warranty is scheduled to expire to look the tub over to see if there are any issues that may be addressed under the warranty (I thought that was above and beyond)
delivery
$11,295
Since it is year end it has been marked down from $14,100 and then there is a $500 savings on top of that.
No, we would never buy before looking at other spas. And a wet test. BUT I REALLY liked this dealer. Very full of info. Took his time to talk with us.
Thoughts on this deal?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs
« on: May 10, 2014, 08:59:03 am »

Quickbeam

Re: Hot Springs
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 10:19:10 am »
Sorry, I can't help you with your question as to whether or not it's a good deal. But I can tell you, and you already know this, it sounds like you have a very good dealer. That's half the battle.

Good luck with your search!

dunecritter

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 10:28:16 am »
I agree with Quickbeam...It sounds like the Dealer is on top of it and it's a good price that they are quoting you especially with all the personal services they are including. Just don't forget to call them on it when the service is nearing the end. That's actually a very nice sales offer/pitch!

Mangarr

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 11:37:44 am »
The quote is in the ballpark but since it's a 2013 you should be able to knock a little bit more off of the price.

Nazz26

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 09:31:17 pm »
Sounds a little high to me. Here in New York purchased last September a 2013 Grandee which has the same layout as the vanguard but just bigger by a foot or so for $10500.00 tax included. I received almost everything you were offered other then the steps(which I made myself for under $100.00). Remember as a purchaser the ball is always in your court. Like others have stated that price seems high and there is much more room to negotiate for a better price.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 09:31:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42