What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Canadian spa controls problem  (Read 2099 times)

dith

Canadian spa controls problem
« on: May 11, 2014, 11:41:27 am »
I recently had a new control pack fitted to my Hydrospa hot tub after the original circuit board developed a fault. Since being professionally fitted with the new circuit board, topside control panel and heater I have had the following problems. When pressing the jets 1 button it goes into the filter cycle settings. That has to be set and exited before the jets 1 button will work. That lasts for a few days and then reverts back to entering the filter cycle again. The mode is constantly changing every few days from standard to economy, and hence the temperature drops to 36 degrees. The temperature always shows 40 degrees which is what I set on, not the current water temperature- that only appears after warm or cool is pressed. Also- the mode button has to be pressed several times before registering on the LCD display. The tub has been powered off for 1/2 hour, then 1 hr to try to reset it on the technician's advice. This has not worked. He says the mode button is supposed to work on several presses to avoid an accidental change of mode. The control pack fitted is by Canadian Spa and the control panel is MRSPA4. Can anyone tell me what is going on please as the technician who is not local says it must be something I am doing wrong as it makes no sense to him and he has never had this problem before.

Hot Tub Forum

Canadian spa controls problem
« on: May 11, 2014, 11:41:27 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42