What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master Spas Twilight  (Read 3882 times)

scubastu

Master Spas Twilight
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:30 am »
Hi All
Newbie from England just setting out in the world of hot tubs? What do you guys think of the above hot tub?
We are currently thinking of the twilight 8.3, Is this a good hot tub?
Its got good reviews this side of the pond
Thanks
Stu

Hot Tub Forum

Master Spas Twilight
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:30 am »

Sam

Re: Master Spas Twilight
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 03:14:25 pm »
You may hear some negative replies to this question.  Make sure that you feel comfortable with the dealer and that they have a good reputation.  Test soak and if the tub feels right to you, those are the most important factors. 

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 01:14:12 am »
You may hear some negative replies to this question.  Make sure that you feel comfortable with the dealer and that they have a good reputation.  Test soak and if the tub feels right to you, those are the most important factors.

It is the low end line from Master spa.  'Nuff said?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 06:30:03 am »
So you have a suspect manufacturer and it's the low end of that?
Retired

Kyle

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 08:36:56 pm »
Actually the Master Twilight is not their low end.  It's their mid-tier line.  They have a line called Healthy Living that is much lower.  The Twilight is a good looking tub with good foot therapy and great lights.  There's nothing unique about the therapy or jets. Very standard.  Master doesn't really have a good reputation for wanting to work with a retailer.  Their model in the US is to do continuous event sales at convention centers all around the country.  They have alienated many dealers by selling spas against their own dealers.  You won't be disappointed with the Twilight, it's not a poorly made tub.

Sam

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 07:46:18 pm »
I'm personally not a fan of Master Spas.  I know there are some happy customers.  My personal opinion is that their insulation is worthless, even on their high end tubs.  Their cabinet's are really cheap and insubstantial.  Compare it to other manufacturers and you will easily see this.  I was just trying to avoid talking bad about them in response to the original poster.  Their business practices are definitely shady.  If you like the tub and are confident in the dealer, you may be fine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 07:46:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42