What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New D1 Amore Bay  (Read 3157 times)

joelc73

New D1 Amore Bay
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:40:06 pm »
I'm super excited -- I've been looking for a month or so and testing just about everything I could.  I finally got to check out a D1 Amore Bay last night and loved it.  I saw pictures of it early on but new it was pricey.  After getting in it and seeing the quality of it up close, I decided to bite the bullet and buy one.

I'm curious who else has one of those and what they think of theirs. 

Mine will be a terracina vintage cedar with an ultra life shell.  It will have a stereo also.  I should have it next week!  :D

Hot Tub Forum

New D1 Amore Bay
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:40:06 pm »

Topline Mike

Re: New D1 Amore Bay
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 11:00:07 pm »
Congratulations, Joel.  Post some pics when you get it. 

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 07:52:42 am »

Yes, pictures and your experience will be welcome here.  D1 was around here in 03 when I bought my first tub, but in the next 10 years we lost about 80% of our dealers here in Columbus, Ohio, so I didn't consider them the 2nd time around, but I did like the looks of them.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

joelc73

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 02:56:37 pm »
Thanks guys.  Yes, I'll definitely take some photos and share my experience. 

meriflower

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 06:26:44 pm »
Congratulations on your new Amore Bay!   :D

IanHappy

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 06:35:04 am »
Congratulations Joel  8) .

We have also been looking, and wet-tested an Amore Bay a couple of weeks ago. We liked it a lot and it's currently at the top of our wishlist by quite a margin.

Enjoy yours  ;D
Ian

Mister Chuckles

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 10:45:04 pm »
Got my amore bay this past summer and love it. It is a BIG tub but you will love the space and ability to stretch out. Lots of variety in seats and jets.  Same colors and stereo too. Have to admit I use the stereo more when in the backyard and not in tub though. Kinda like the quiet when in the tub.  Enjoy it!

joelc73

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 08:55:14 am »
Thanks guys.  The weather hasn't been cooperating here on Long Island to have the slab poured but (fingers crossed) the tub should be installed mid next week.

joelc73

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 08:57:13 am »
Got my amore bay this past summer and love it. It is a BIG tub but you will love the space and ability to stretch out. Lots of variety in seats and jets.  Same colors and stereo too. Have to admit I use the stereo more when in the backyard and not in tub though. Kinda like the quiet when in the tub.  Enjoy it!

Since you've been using yours for a while, do you mind sharing your sanitation method?  My head is spinning in reading about all the options!

I know I want to use chlorine and a Nature2.  Plus the D1 has UV and an Ozinator. 

I'm so confused about MPS vs regular chlorine vs Bleach, etc...

Thanks in advance!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 08:57:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42