What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help  (Read 3793 times)

Ake

Help
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:48:20 pm »
I have a Hydro Spa Tiara that I am having trouble with. It keeps going to error code FL and will not heat. I bough a new heater, pressure valve unit and installed it and it still will not work... When I first turn on the power, I can turn the jets on and it will work fine until the jets go off and then the FL error code comes on and it quits heating... It has good circulation in the tub... What can my problem be ?   Thanks for your help...

Hot Tub Forum

Help
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:48:20 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 07:02:46 pm »
 Air lock, dirty filter or at this point maybe a bad board..    Low voltage possibly, try it with out the filters in see if that makes a difference.   Tman my chime in I don't know Hydro spas at all, but it's probably balboa equipment..

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 07:45:25 pm »
I have a Hydro Spa Tiara that I am having trouble with. It keeps going to error code FL and will not heat. I bough a new heater, pressure valve unit and installed it and it still will not work... When I first turn on the power, I can turn the jets on and it will work fine until the jets go off and then the FL error code comes on and it quits heating... It has good circulation in the tub... What can my problem be ?   Thanks for your help...

Does it have a 2 speed pump and it heats on low? Or does it have a small circulation pump it uses for heat? When you turn it on does it come on with the 2 speed pump on high?
Retired

Pers Onal

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 11:45:29 pm »
IIRC, Hydro Spa went out of business in 2007, so the unit is somewhere 7 years old or older.

I replaced my spa pac, and memory is not as good as it used to be, but I'm pretty sure the original pac on my 2000 model Hydro Spa was a balboa.

Mine uses a 2 speed and heats on low for one side, other side is single speed.

I'm thinking my adjustment for the pressure valve is on the board. Ake, did you just replace the sensor, or did you also adjust the setting?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 11:45:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42