What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just order the Jacuzzi j375  (Read 6420 times)

swinging4us

Just order the Jacuzzi j375
« on: January 25, 2014, 08:25:49 pm »
Really want to give a shout out to Jacuzzi Jim. I spent 20 min on the phone with him today as he answered questions I had that I didn't trust the local dealer to answer truthfully. He was spot on on his advice. He had nothing to gain by answering my questions today because he is thousands of miles away. Thanks for the help. I paid 10,500. More than I wanted but the dealer threw in extra filters and chems etc, worth 300-400. Not a great deal but I did get the tub I wanted and won't be disappointed. That's got to be worth a few hundred at least.
I prob know I shouldn't say this but... I think Jacuzzi Jim is near a needle pointed at "space". Look him up if your in that area.   

Hot Tub Forum

Just order the Jacuzzi j375
« on: January 25, 2014, 08:25:49 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Just order the Jacuzzi j375
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 09:57:21 pm »
  Glad you found something that would work for you!    Some of the prices people get here are always surprising with high end brands, but I feel you got a good deal!    As for the needle, I am about 80 miles North of that..  LOL    But hey you got a question, send me a PM I will get  you cell number! 

I will say GO SEAHAWKS!!!     

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 10:12:54 am »
 So what color combo you go with?

meriflower

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 10:15:44 am »
Congrats on your new J375! :)

Mudheadsports

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 10:16:00 am »
Did you order or get a floor model?????  Enjoy!!!!!

swinging4us

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 11:06:18 pm »
Ordered the platinum with the redwood exterior. Wife and I just really like the looks of the white tubs even though we heard they are harder to keep clean. We will be the only two using 90% of the time so keeping clean shouldn't be a problem. The problem is having to wait 6-8 weeks for the tub. lol

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 03:36:40 pm »
Congrats, swinging! Make sure you post up some pics of it when you get it set up. Way to go, J. Jim!
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Mudheadsports

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 07:48:36 pm »
Woohoo!!!!!  Congrats!!!!!!!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 12:22:52 pm »
Ordered the platinum with the redwood exterior. Wife and I just really like the looks of the white tubs even though we heard they are harder to keep clean. We will be the only two using 90% of the time so keeping clean shouldn't be a problem. The problem is having to wait 6-8 weeks for the tub. lol

6-8 weeks seem like a long time? Is that what others are experiencing? Where do you live?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 03:16:47 pm »
 Lead time for us is 3 weeks, but we don't wait to get a truck load to sell spa's.  Sounds like that might be happening..

swinging4us

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 02:02:14 pm »
Dallas area. Jim nailed it. They are waiting on enough orders for a truckload. Unfortunately we are in the front in of the order. They came and did a pre-inspection yesterday and answered all our questions about pouring the slab and wiring since I am having a customer of mine do this work (less than half what the dealer wanted). Sometimes it's who you know. He's doing extra concrete work for my grills and smokers (I'm a BBQ nut). Wish I would have known someone in the hot tub biz. LOL  Also turned in the prescription and letter from my Doc. Saved me sales tax on $10,500=$866 savings. Those two savings will save us between $2200-2500. So i  now feel if we overpaid a little we are getting it back in different ways so it's becoming a wash.
Dealer seems awesome with the pre-inspection and then hooking up the tub completely (some dealers will not hook up elec in our area?) and giving us a class on upkeep and maint.
Can't WAIT!!!! Sat and Sun morning I woke up wishing it was here and I was in it. After 27 years at UPS my body feels shot, really counting on this to help. 21 yr old daughter with degenerative herniated disk is already trying to talk me into turning the heat off and her dumping in bags of ice so she can take an ice bath. LOL  Crazy soccer players. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 02:02:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42