What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just placed deposit on new Vita Spa by Maax. Looking for opinions  (Read 5039 times)

Mesaloco

Hi Guys,

Thank you in advance for any opinions or insight. My wife and I have been looking at hot tubs recently and last night we ended up putting down a refundable deposit on a Vita spa by Maax in the Grand model. We were looking for a tub without a lounger that holds about 6 people. This tub seems to be everything we are looking for and more. However, I am having second thoughts because I don't usually jump into a large purchase so quickly. We are paying about $8000 out the door including lift, steps, chemicals and delivery. Upon further research I haven't been able to find much information about Vita Spas or Maax. Are they a quality brand? Should we look elsewhere? if so, any suggestions? $8000 is the top of our price range. We just want to make sure we are getting a quality tub that we can enjoy for years to come. Thanks again.

Hot Tub Forum

Ryan VSO

Re: Just placed deposit on new Vita Spa by Maax. Looking for opinions
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 02:34:41 pm »
Sounds good to me .. where are you located ?

Mesaloco

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 04:32:02 pm »
We are located in Sacramento, California. Thanks.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 06:09:45 pm »
Avoid online retailers. They promise everything and deliver little. Vita makes a decent tub. Maxx is mediocre IMO. You will like the Vita Grand. Nice open seating and plenty of power. Have you tested it? A wet test can tell you if it is right for you.
Retired

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 07:08:35 pm »
I don't know anything about the Vita spas.
But, 8K for a 6 person spa with lift, steps chems and delivery is a good price, if it's a good hot tub. 

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 07:22:53 pm »
What kind of warranty does it have?

Mesaloco

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 08:16:13 pm »
We are located in Sacramento California. We haven't done a wet test yet but sitting in it and pretending there is water has proven comfortable. We will get a wet test scheduled.

The Tub comes with a Lifetime Structural, 10 years Surface, 5 years component and 2 year Cabinet. Thanks for the input. Who knew this would be such a tough decision.

Ryan VSO

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 09:15:27 pm »
Aww I love Sacramento , been there last month for the first time to set up a custumer and its a great place to stay :) its a good warranty , what about labor ?

RYan

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 09:15:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42