What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Industry Pool & Spa Show  (Read 11806 times)

Ryan VSO

Re: Industry Pool & Spa Show
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 02:21:36 pm »
If you have not visited the Marquis Spas web site , I encourage you do to so to learn more about Marquis.  There is a video on each model that Marquis offers in addition to how they are made, the hydrotherapy story, and the new MicroSilk option which is one of the most exciting innovations to hit the spa industry in years.

The Celebrity line retails for under $5,000.00 at a 40% margin, and Marquis offers price points starting at $3,995.00 to over $10,000.00 for consumers in the market for a spa with three 160 GPM pumps, 82 jets, and a pop up flat screen TV.

Marquis offers a complete line of chemicals and accessories to help brand your business in addition to the Environments components to surround the hot tubs with matching steps, benches, counters with stools, planters, etc to dress up any spa.

I'd enjoy speaking to you about what all Marquis has to offer retailers that want a long term relationship with a manufacturer that will help them dominate their market.

Sincerely,

Bill Wells
National Sales Director
Marquis Spas
(503) 871-7850
bwells@marquiscorp.com

Im happy to see that the margin % is still around 40% . Thats 3500 $ profit  on a 9000$ tub

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 02:21:36 pm »

castletonia

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 03:41:40 pm »
I greatly appreciate the input.  At the moment, most interested in Marquis and Artesian.  Are there any upcoming shows since I have just missed the Las Vegas show.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 04:40:37 pm »
I greatly appreciate the input.  At the moment, most interested in Marquis and Artesian.  Are there any upcoming shows since I have just missed the Las Vegas show.

Where you located, PM if you wish...    There use to be one in Atlantic city after Vegas, not sure there is anymore..    There is a HPBA show in Utah, not sure if spas are their or not..     

dunecritter

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 04:49:57 pm »
Never seen spas at the HPBA ( Unless they changed the format)...Just mostly  Hearth/ Fireplace and BBQ stuff there....I did the HPBA for over 10 years.

castletonia

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 05:24:52 pm »
Just sent a PM to Jacuzzi Jim and TwinCitiesHotspring.  I appreciate the advice and suggestions.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 06:37:10 pm »
Just sent a PM to Jacuzzi Jim and TwinCitiesHotspring.  I appreciate the advice and suggestions.

pm sent

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 07:37:27 pm »
Atlantic. City was a few weeks back

MarKee

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 08:25:26 pm »
Can't go wrong with Marquis.

castletonia

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 09:36:38 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on Atlantic City,  is there anything else coming up,  or would I have to wait until fall? 

@ Markee, I would expect nothing less,  ;D! Marquis looks nice,  I know their well built and have a great reputation.  They are at or near the top of the list.

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 10:57:08 pm »
Castle,
So where do you live?   Are you planning on starting your own dealership? 

CSO

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 11:57:33 am »
Looking for advice from those within the industry.  I have been out of the industry for about 6 months but will be coming back soon.  My first question is, are there any upcoming pool/spa shows that are actually worth attending?  I never had the opportunity to attend any before and can only remember about the shows in Las Vegas and Atlantic City.

Second question, considering factors such as complete product line, reputation, quality, and company experience, what brands would you want to carry and why?  With the area I am located in, Hot Springs, Sundance, Bullfrog, Master Spas, Maax, and probably Jacuzzi are already taken and based on prior experience, Cal Spas is not being considered.

First , let me welcome you back to the industry.  You know doubt will have a lot of decisions to make as you re-establish.
You did not mention the market and perhaps that is still in confidence. However if you are open for a conversation please feel free to contact Watkins directly. My name is Matt Teague ,the Business Development Manager. Happy to help if HotSpring or Caldera would be an option in the market you are considering. You can reach me @ our toll free number 800-669-1881 EXT 4379.

Again welcome back and we wish you success.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 11:57:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42