What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign (high life series) temperature question ?  (Read 3026 times)

kurt6137

I have temperature question for a 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign II hot tub ?  I have my temperature setting at 103 , I ran it a couple of days ago, with clean cycle and cover on, when we got in that night temperature was at 107, went down to 100 stayed there, then has stayed good from then on. My question is, shouldn't have the high temp cutoff, tripped ?  I never had to reset anything, I know with the cover closed and running the jet motors will increase temp on the tub and that was my fault, since i think i did not hit the clean cycle and ran it probably for too long, but i would have thought that temperature would have tripped the heater.

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign (high life series) temperature question ?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:45:40 am »
I want to think/remember most high limits are mnfg set at 112 or so.   Probably residual heat from the pump running, odd if it ran that long.   
 Most pumps if not all have a 20 min limit if you push the pump btn, that will change on any certain filter cycle, pumps will only run on low speed when in a filter cycle.. As far as I know..

Hot Tub Forum

Re: 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign (high life series) temperature question ?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:45:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42