What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Still shopping.......  (Read 67426 times)

Mudheadsports

Re: Still shopping.......
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2014, 02:04:57 pm »
Thanx thearm......I can say that if they are small dealers in our area, we will probably eliminate them.  We've had two separate dealers that were worthless and total waste of times.....we will take a look online and see who is representing them......thanx again for the input!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2014, 02:04:57 pm »

Sam

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2014, 02:42:56 pm »
  Another thing that I wished I would have paid more attention to when we first tested is the fact you can't have all jets going in a seat, you can only have 1 set of jets on.  For instance, on our Epic for what Marquis calls the adirondack chair, there's a diverter with 3 different positions.  1 back, 2 calves, 3 feet.  You can't have all jets going at the same time.  You can put the diverter between 1 & 2 or 2 & 3 but it weakens the flow and on ours the diverter is noisy and be annoying.  Marquis calls this their  "zone therapy" for my year and model "tri-zone".

This is an often underrated benefit of Bullfrog's JetPak design.  I personally think that this is kind of a big deal and one of the things that makes Bullfrog stand out.  That being said, all of the mentioned brands make a good tub and have good reputations.  It all comes down to the wet test at this point, imo. 

Ryan VSO

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2014, 03:26:40 pm »
are you saying that per exemple , in the lounger seat you could not have all the jets working at the same time ?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2014, 03:56:35 pm »
I have a very good friend with a Beachcomber that he received in a raffle. It is now 11 years old and he has not had an issue yet. He made his Sunstar cover last for 9 years.
Retired

Ryan VSO

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2014, 03:58:28 pm »
Beachcomber is a reliable product

meriflower

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2014, 04:08:54 pm »
are you saying that per exemple , in the lounger seat you could not have all the jets working at the same time ?
Vortex - that is correct.   :(

Ryan VSO

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2014, 04:12:59 pm »
wow , what a cheap features lol , normally when the diverter is set to middle its equal pressure on the feets and on the back ... any other brand doing that ?

Mudheadsports

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2014, 08:36:13 pm »
Wow guys that was my next question to the dealer....can you run the lounger and or adorondack with all the jets on.....
We may have made a decision......sundance.....but that is with beers.....will lyk tomorrow.....

Mudheadsports

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2014, 03:51:51 pm »
Just put our down payment on a sundance cameo!!!!!!!!!  Very excited to get it.....dealer was very knowledgable and easy to deal with!!!!!  Larger company and have been in business for quite some time.  So now the winter storm is closing in on us!!!!!!  Will update when we get delivery scheduled...need the electrician first.....

Ryan VSO

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2014, 03:54:44 pm »
thanks for all the info provided

meriflower

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2014, 06:33:36 pm »
Woot!  Congrats on your new Cameo! ;D  Now the hard part (besides cold & snow)….waiting!

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2014, 07:09:35 pm »
Mudhead,

Great choice!
It came down between a Sundance and Artic for me.
If I didn't get a good price on the Artic, it would have been a Sundance.

I hope your delivery and set up beat the storm!

Mudheadsports

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2014, 07:34:47 pm »
We're in michigan and the snow is starting.  We have to get the electrician in next and then hopefully a break in the weather so we can get the concrete pad cleaned off.  Tried today and beneath the snow is a pretty heafty layer of ice!!!!!!  The temps for the next week are going to be single digits so just going to wait so we can make sure it's right.  Thanx for all the advise!!!!!

Sam

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2014, 02:49:02 pm »
Congrats on your new hot tub!!  Sundance makes a great hot tub.  Please keep us posted on your experience.  It's nice to hear from customers themselves rather than industry professionals.

It's a great feeling, isn't it?  From purchase through first soak, you feel like a kid on Christmas eve.  This really is a fun industry to work in  :D

Mudheadsports

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2014, 10:03:08 pm »
Well, I think things are going to slow down now.  We are under an emergency snow something or other.  No one is allowed out on the roads unless it is an emergency.....we've had over a foot of snow so far.....crazy!!!!!!  Would have been a fantastic day to have had it going.  30 degrees with lots of sons, no wind....it was really pretty out...instead we had our first winter fest of 2014.... Snowshoeing and a bonfire....could be next week or longer before we can get an electrician anywhere near here.......then snow melt......but super excited to get it here and wired up!!!!!!!,  will for sure let you know how things go!!!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2014, 10:03:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42