What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Flair vs. Martinique - Again!  (Read 12793 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Flair vs. Martinique - Again!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 04:08:01 pm »
 Envoy at that price would be a yes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 04:08:01 pm »

Darzmr

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 11:15:24 am »
Thanks so much for the help.  Envoy's being installed Friday (happy post-xmas and pre-new year's to me!).  I wanted to post a picture, but don't see the option.  If someone can tell me how that feat is accomplished, I'd appreciate it.  I hope you all have a great holiday

Darzmr

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 05:14:52 pm »
My spa was delivered earlier today.  They filled it up, then they spent the last 4 hours trying to pull the old conduit and put in new.  Ain't happening, they have to come back tomorrow morning cuz daylight's gone and they need material(s), so no electric to the spa yet.  I pointed out it's going down to 28 deg tonight - sure hope nothing freezes.  They just drove off, so I guess they're not worried about it ... should I be? To be honest, I'm having a kinda WTF moment here :)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 05:35:37 pm »
 Should be fine!   So are the guys that delivered the spa licensed electricians?

Darzmr

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 05:49:35 pm »
Yay! Thanks, Jim, that puts my mind at ease - yes, the electrician is licensed.  He tried (and then some, talk about A for effort) to pull the new conduit through via the old (which was buried and also goes under part of my deck), but the new conduit wouldn't unkink/straighten out in the cold (and he has something which can warm it (?)) - plus he had to fully change out my box.  Hopefully all will be well tomorrow.

meriflower

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 06:03:43 pm »
Congrats on your new Envoy!   :D  Hopefully you'll be able to get it running tomorrow so that you can get in some good soaks!  And, yes, post some pics!  I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you would first need to post your pic on a website (such as Photobucket).  Once the pic is posted in Photobucket it should provide you a link.  You would then copy the link, come to forum start a message, and click on the "Insert Image" icon.  You would then paste the link inside the brackets {img}{/img}.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 06:03:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42