What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Lazyboy spas  (Read 29675 times)

vangoghsear

Re: Lazyboy spas
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 04:35:39 pm »
Okay, on the Lay-Z-Boy spa, which seat is a recliner and does it come with a matching sectional?

;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 04:35:39 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 05:30:45 pm »
Okay, on the Lay-Z-Boy spa, which seat is a recliner and does it come with a matching sectional?

;)

and not to mention, no storage spots for my remotes and tv guide...lame  8)

Dos mangos

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 11:12:11 am »
well I thought I would update all the info I see on here regarding La-z-boy spas, first off, all of there spas have a 10 year  frame- 5 year shell and a 3 year components warranty, with no trip charge fee added by the repair facility , I have seen a person with a la-z-boy tub that froze while under warranty and they replaced the whole tub no charge , they are a very good company to deal with  the model you posted with the picture is the "Dream " model, it has 2 lounger seats that you will not float out of . In those 2 seats each comes with an individual controller to personally adjust the Aquaflex massage technology system . that system and the whole tub are run with d.c. motors.the massage system has 14 programmed massage pulses as well as the ability to stop it on a single area.over all, they make a solid good tub !

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 03:00:13 pm »
Welcome to the forum. A lot of detailed information for a person just happening by.  Do you sell these tubs in the NW Ohio area, which is where I happen to be this moment. I saw one of these in Columbus. The shell looked kind of cheap, but it was interesting to look at.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Sam

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 03:05:39 pm »
After reading the posts about Tuff Spas, I thought that I would chime in.  I used to sell them and they were great.  A very basic rotomold tub with a lifetime thermoplastic cover.  The covers hold the heat in extremely well.  We had very few warranty calls.  There isn't much to go wrong with them.  They use balboa controls and aqua-flo pumps, both reliable components.

They are great tubs for the price, but are not for everyone.  If you want a solid tub without a lot of bells and whistles, you should definitely check them out.  The material of the shell and cover holds up extremely well.  They will look great for years to come.  The guys at Tuff Spas were great to work with as well.  I would definitely recommend them to a friend who didn't want an expensive and flashy tub.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 03:18:04 pm »
well I thought I would update all the info I see on here regarding La-z-boy spas, first off, all of there spas have a 10 year  frame- 5 year shell and a 3 year components warranty, with no trip charge fee added by the repair facility , I have seen a person with a la-z-boy tub that froze while under warranty and they replaced the whole tub no charge , they are a very good company to deal with  the model you posted with the picture is the "Dream " model, it has 2 lounger seats that you will not float out of . In those 2 seats each comes with an individual controller to personally adjust the Aquaflex massage technology system . that system and the whole tub are run with d.c. motors.the massage system has 14 programmed massage pulses as well as the ability to stop it on a single area.over all, they make a solid good tub !

Most high end tubs give a 5 year on components.  Seeing as though Lazy-Boy prices themself that way you would think the warranty would be better

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 03:18:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42