What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: not sure what todo  (Read 1727 times)

steeler4life

not sure what todo
« on: November 20, 2013, 01:53:43 am »
My pump is going bad and I'm not sure what to do. I ordered a new one but it won't be here for 4 or 5 days. I live in pa the day time temps are fine but I'm worried about night its dropping into the 20's. The pump is still kind of working but really loud. Last night with no pumps on the water dropped to 87. My plan is run to pump during the day turn off at night because it being so loud and trying to keep it working until the newone comes. Should I drain it or just keep it filled I know the water in the tub is fine but not sure about the water in the plumbing

Hot Tub Forum

not sure what todo
« on: November 20, 2013, 01:53:43 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: not sure what todo
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:32:04 am »
I would suggest changing your username, but if your in PA, I guess that is acceptable.  Our temps for the next few days aren't going to be too bad.  You don't tell us, does your tub have one or two pumps? Is the pump that is going bad part of the filter systems (runs specifically automatically to provide filtering. Does it run when the tub is heating?  My old tub was this way, I turned down the amount of filtering during the time I was waiting for a pump, to a minimum.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: not sure what todo
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:32:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42