What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thanks for all your help  (Read 2799 times)

vangoghsear

Thanks for all your help
« on: November 16, 2013, 03:35:06 pm »
When I first came here, knowing nothing about hot tubs, chemical treatment, cleaning techniques, maintenance, ground support systems, filter cleaning, and so on...you guys were here and gave some excellent advice. 

I read on here that most people come in for a few months or so then disappear from the forums.  I can understand that, the honeymoon gets over, and the interest fades, but since I've stopped posting as often, I just want to say thanks for your support on this forums.  You really do help us newbs and give credit to the hot tub industry. 

I am active in several other forums on different topics, answering questions and offering help when I can.  I know there are many times that the person does not even come back to tell you if what you suggested helped.

So, thanks again.  Keep up the good work.

Hot Tub Forum

Thanks for all your help
« on: November 16, 2013, 03:35:06 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Thanks for all your help
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 07:34:01 am »
With 134 posts you must of contributed some yourself. Thanks.
Retired

dakota7557

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 09:44:50 am »
I have learned so much from the forum and I too am very appreciative, Thanks, Jody
When I first came here, knowing nothing about hot tubs, chemical treatment, cleaning techniques, maintenance, ground support systems, filter cleaning, and so on...you guys were here and gave some excellent advice. 

I read on here that most people come in for a few months or so then disappear from the forums.  I can understand that, the honeymoon gets over, and the interest fades, but since I've stopped posting as often, I just want to say thanks for your support on this forums.  You really do help us newbs and give credit to the hot tub industry. 
I agree, although I don't contribute my novice advice much (or not at all, lol), I have learned so much from you folks, and I am so appreciative!  Thank You, Jody

I am active in several other forums on different topics, answering questions and offering help when I can.  I know there are many times that the person does not even come back to tell you if what you suggested helped.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:46:23 am by dakota7557 »

vangoghsear

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 08:20:49 am »
With 134 posts you must of contributed some yourself. Thanks.
With some engineering background, I could contribute about the physics of heating water, and insulation properties a few times.  Also, I sometimes was able to add because I had a no-longer-an-absolute-newbie perspective on a few topics, but I remember what it was like to still be a newbie, such as reminding a few people to clean the edges that are not in the water of their hot tub when they first get it, because I got a rash from mine because of that.

goneaway

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:51:38 am »

Ditto

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:51:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42