What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Dolly Trailer  (Read 12640 times)

Spiderman

Spa Dolly Trailer
« on: June 12, 2012, 09:16:28 pm »
Hey gang.  I haven't been on here in years.........literally.  Anyways, we closed our store in 2010 and I still have my spa dolly trailer with all the accessories and I'm wanting to sell it.  It's a 2007 and I paid over $5,000 for the whole system.  I'm looking to get $2500 for everything.  If anyone is interested or if you know someone who may be interested, please let me know.  Thank you!   :)     BTY, we are in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Dolly Trailer
« on: June 12, 2012, 09:16:28 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Spa Dolly Trailer
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 11:43:02 am »
Is it the newer design which can also carry the cover down below? The newest one is gray, the older design is black. I have the earlier design (and love it) but might consider updating.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Spiderman

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:05:19 pm »
Yes it is.  The cover fits below.  I have 2 heavy duty casters with 6 wheels each, the spa jack, spa cart, inflatable bag, two rachet straps, deck extension, and hand winch. 
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

jamwilbur

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 04:29:45 pm »
Is the trailer still available?

Spiderman

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 10:16:05 pm »
Yes the trailer is still available.  Sorry, I was away for a bit.

willywhite

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 08:15:10 am »
Did you sell the dolly yet? I am interested. I'm a new hot tub dealer in Canada and I need a dolly. I'm not aware of any dealers of the dolly in Canada.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 09:46:10 am »
I was interested, but the summer didn't pan out the way we had hoped (didn't sell as many spas as we hoped for) - so I'll have to keep my old one for awhile.

I will say this: I would never go back to the way we delivered tubs before we bought this system. The only "complaint" I have is that customers come up to the trailer as I'm pulling up and start asking how it works, what goes where, how it's going to tilt their spa, etc. I have to keep telling them, "just wait a few minutes and you'll see - it's FAR faster to show that to tell."

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

jonesdelivery

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 03:50:41 pm »
If the trailer system has not sold, I would be interested in purchasing it this week.

Kimfrancis

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:43 pm »
I realize this is a year old but I would be interested if the trailer is still available

goneaway

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 10:46:52 am »
Spiderman hasn't posted since the end of June 2012.
I doubt he frequents any more

kevy

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 06:40:27 pm »
We bought a used spa and when I was trying to find four guys with the same days off to help...truck rental etc...I said forget it and paid the spa store to move it. They used a rig like the picture in the first post and it worked beautifully. I'm glad we didn't try to struggle with some small wheeled furniture dolly and a moving truck. Of course, the flip side is that this costs money!

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 07:46:29 pm »
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

clerman77

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 08:19:48 pm »
Hey gang.  I haven't been on here in years.........literally.  Anyways, we closed our store in 2010 and I still have my spa dolly trailer with all the accessories and I'm wanting to sell it.  It's a 2007 and I paid over $5,000 for the whole system.  I'm looking to get $2500 for everything.  If anyone is interested or if you know someone who may be interested, please let me know.  Thank you!   :)     BTY, we are in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

Is the spa dolly still for sale please call chase at 941 400-3988 thanks  or please email me at Lerman77@yahoo.com thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 08:19:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42