What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: round hot tub with circular bench and a few powerful jets.Nordic impulse best?  (Read 3195 times)

theo

I live in the Carson Valley, Nevada and am looking for a plain hot tub, with a circular bench, and NO contours, entertainment, bells, whistles. Electric heater.  Thus far one of the Nordic Round tubs looks the best, perhaps Sport or Impulse.
 Any suggestions or advice please.  Thus far cannot find a local dealer. What will be a good price?

Hot Tub Forum

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
I live in the Carson Valley, Nevada and am looking for a plain hot tub, with a circular bench, and NO contours, entertainment, bells, whistles. Electric heater.  Thus far one of the Nordic Round tubs looks the best, perhaps Sport or Impulse.
 Any suggestions or advice please.  Thus far cannot find a local dealer. What will be a good price?

Nordic is fine but what other dealers are in your area? Almost all the major manufacturers make a round tub.
Retired

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member

Nordic makes a fine tub.  Would probably pick the Impulse DP over the Sport unless you can get them for the same price.  The Impulse is a good no frills tub with 14 jets and decent power for a less expensive tub

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42