What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 2036 times)

Emerson86

Help please
« on: April 29, 2018, 05:12:42 am »
Hi all,

Ok so I recently bought a house and it came with a hot tub which is outside in a cabin, the hot tub is a spa serve and has a KL8-3 control panel.. Ok here we go so Easter we moved in we had friends round and obviously after a few drinks we all got in the hot tub everything was fine but some splashing around! The next day I went to check on it and give it a clean and the water had got under the control panel they was 2 cracks in the panel, one on the light button and one on pump2 anyway it wasn't working properly and couldn't switch light of they was condensation under the screen so I just switched it off. That week I tried to fix it but I decided just to buy a new panel so that has come now and seems to work ok well I set the time fime and tried to set the heating to come on at 10am and off at 10pm (I've never had a hot tub before so it's all new to me I thought that might be enough time for now and I can play around with it later) so it's been 2 days now I've had the panel working and no heating on so far I've set the clean cycle for 6pm and that seems to work but what I have noticed is that when the hot tub is on and I press heat it just flashes and is still on 10° (I've set it to 37°) also if I press pump1 pump2 pump3 they also just flash and don't come on?

So basically I press Ozone that comes on fine the blower works fine, the lights come on, but It won't heat up and the pumps don't seem to want to work. I have the manual but it's all about the set up and doesn't simplify anything. The hot tub seemed great when we bought the house but I don't want it to be a hassle.

If somebody could help or give me some pointers it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan.

Hot Tub Forum

Help please
« on: April 29, 2018, 05:12:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42