What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Specific recommendations  (Read 2486 times)

HotTubMommyTX

Specific recommendations
« on: September 24, 2013, 02:58:35 pm »
Hi, We've read and researched and are ready to take the plunge and buy our first hot tub, but we're having trouble narrowing it down. We live in a town with only one real dealer (Hot Spring and Sundance). They are nice, but only have 6 models on the floor, one filled, and none are what we want. The next closest dealer would be a 150+ miles away. We are looking for a model with a solid cool down seat, various strong jets (lower back, shoulders, and feet), and good filtration. Lounger is preferred, not mandatory. We'd like to stay near $6K, but can go up a couple thousand if it is perfect. Unfortunately, the only dealer is not forth coming with suggestions or prices. We have to ask about each model individually and go through the whole run down of its features, etc. before the dealer goes to look up the price. We have been in twice, both times for an hour without finding anything with the features we want under $10K. It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult, but choosing randomly out of the brochure is taking forever!

The Sundance Certa was comfortable (dry) for $8000 but we need more of a cool-down seat since this is where my hubby hangs out most of the time!

Any other suggestions we might look at in the same or lower price range with a good cool-down seat and great jets?

We should probably wait until we can travel a couple hours away to try out models at a bigger store, but with two busy kids that could be months away. I love shopping, but this has been so frustrating that I'm about ready to give up on the 'good' brands and go buy a cheapo from a box store.

Thanks for any suggestions!

B

Hot Tub Forum

Specific recommendations
« on: September 24, 2013, 02:58:35 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Specific recommendations
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 03:24:06 pm »
Have you looked at the Limelight 'Flair' model? it will def. be at the higher end of your budget but definitely not 10k....rockin lounger with neck, back, calf, and foot jets...24hr. silent circulation pump, 5yr component warranty, and also the cool down seat your husband is looking for...definitely a great tub and if you don't believe me just check out all the positive owner reviews as well as specs on the website here: http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/limelight/flair

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 06:38:52 pm »
Have you looked at the Limelight 'Flair' model? it will def. be at the higher end of your budget but definitely not 10k....rockin lounger with neck, back, calf, and foot jets...24hr. silent circulation pump, 5yr component warranty, and also the cool down seat your husband is looking for...definitely a great tub and if you don't believe me just check out all the positive owner reviews as well as specs on the website here: http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/limelight/flair

I agree that the Flair fits the bill. If you get further into your search and decide to consider non-lounge options where you'll gain interior space I'd then suggest you also look at other Hot Spring models with that dealer, specifically the Limelight Pulse and Bolt (non lounge with cool down seats) or the Hot Spot Rhythm which will fit your budget very well.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 06:41:10 pm by Hot Spring Ace »

HotTubMommyTX

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 01:28:53 am »
Thanks, I'll look into those  :)

The dealer said the Hot Springs were more expensive than the Sundance, but I guess she was just referring to the Highlife she had on the floor.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 01:28:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42